- Visit CDS Chemistry Corner, our new blog.
- Chicago Discovery Solutions wins Prestigious contract from Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, USA.
- Chicago Discovery Solutions selected as a prime contestant in the Business Plan Competition in American Chemical Society meeting in Philadelphia, Aug 2012.
- Chicago Discovery Solutions wins order from JHP Pharma, USA.
Chicago Discovery Solutions LLC
23561 West Main Street, Plainfield, IL, USA
It is the mission of Chicago Discovery Solutions LLC (CDS) to find innovative solutions which will facilitate discovery of innovative drugs and truly applicable green technologies. Our core strength in innovative Chemistry, ability to conceive new pharmacophores, lead generation and optimization of lead molecules for ADME and/or toxicity can help companies involved in drug discovery research.
• Synthetic support in Medicinal chemistry programs
• Structure-Activity Relationship studies to discover
new molecules and optimize lead compounds
• Custom synthesis of organic molecules
• Optimization of the synthesis of target molecules
• Collaborative projects to discover and synthesize
new molecular entities; new Chemical technologies.
• Preparation of reference compounds, metabolites
intermediates, and compounds for preclinical studies
• Characterization of complex organic mixtures
• Preparation from mg to kg quantities of compounds
Our scientists have an outstanding track record of achievements in heterocyclic and medicinal chemistry. Also, they have a history of demonstrated success in starting programs by generating pharmacophores and taking the molecules all the way to clinical trial stages.
Chicago Discovery Solutions (CDS) facilitates and accelerates Medicinal chemistry research by making available special building blocks as privileged structures. Our building blocks are carefully selected and assembled in a constantly updated catalogue. Most of these small 'non-planar' structures provide 3D exit vectors for substitutions which are very useful for medicinal chemists involved in new drug discovery.